Go Red for RedR UK 2022 has received a donation, donate to this cause to help reach the fundraising target!
Go Red for RedR UK 2022
Go Red for RedR UK!
Our annual flagship fundraising campaign will return this year from 16 to 22 May 2022! With a brand new look and a new name to go with it, we’re hoping that this fundraising campaign will be bigger and more successful than ever – please welcome Go Red for RedR UK!
Whether you wear it, run it or bake it, Go Red for RedR UK this May!
In order to continue our vital work, we need funds. We need funds to train more aid workers. We need funds to reach more communities - funds to save and improve lives. To find out more about our life-saving work around the world, please visit www.redr.org.uk
We need YOU to help us raise funds.
Online or in person, we’d like you, your colleagues, friends and family to take an active role – the more people get involved, the more successful our campaign will be. We're asking you to get creative and think of new ways to get your teams together and raise funds, be it a bake sale or a virtual scavenger hunt. There is no limit to what you can do!
Ways to get involved:
- Run your own fundraising activity – online or face to face. Each office is different and you’re best placed to decide what will work for you. If you’re busy and struggling for ideas, don’t worry! We’ve done a lot of legwork and prepared lots of off-the-peg and exciting ways to get involved. Check out our Go Red Fundraising Guide, for tips and fundraising inspiration.
Register your Office NOW - by hitting the 'Create a Team' button at the top of the page.
- Go Red for Refugees – encourage your whole office to take part in our brand new Go Red for Refugees challenge. The crisis in Ukraine has put the spotlight on the plight of refugees in Europe. We want to use this momentum to show our support for all refugees around the world. We're asking you to show your solidarity with all refugees and walk/run/cycle every day, as far as you can. Ask your colleagues to join in, set up your teams, log your distances, and see how far you can go.
For more information on Go Red for Refugees challenge and to set up your team’s page click here
- Go Red webinar on 16 May 2022 at 12.30pm. RedR UK’s CEO, Jo de Serrano, will give a short overview of RedR's work, plans for the upcoming year and up-to-date information on our response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. This will be a perfect opportunity to get together virtually and feel inspired for the Go Red week. We will conclude the webinar with a talk from a guest speaker - expert in the humanitarian aid field.
Please invite your colleagues, networks, friends and family, view it on a big screen for the whole office to watch, or join us from the comfort of your own home. *suggested donation amount £5 per person.
Join the Go Red webinar here
- Spread the word on Social Media. Tell everyone you’re taking part in Go Red and encourage others to participate by using #GoRed2022. Check out our Go Red Social Media Kit.
- Special Event to celebrate your achievements in style.This event will update everyone on our achievements and there are a number of REDwards up for grabs for best performing teams/offices and individuals during the Go Red week.
For more information and a step-by-step guide to make your Go Red week a success, check out our Go Red Fundraising Guide
If you have any queries, please contact a member of our fundraising team at email@example.com
Go Red for RedR UK 2022 has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!